- Your Discussion will be based on a business idea that comes from you. If you have a business idea that you want to pursue (or if you have already started a business), you can use that idea. If you do not have one in mind, use a hypothetical example from an industry with which you are familiar.
- Review the Academic Writing Expectations for 2000/3000-Level Courses.
BY DAY 3
Post a 150- to 225-word (2- to 3-paragraph) explanation of which type of legal structure you would choose if you were going to start a business. In your explanation:
- Briefly describe your business idea (whether real or hypothetical).
- Describe the legal structure you would select for your business, including the aspects that make it unique compared to the other structures, and provide a rationale for why it fits best with your business idea.
- Be sure to share any questions you would need to answer before making a final decision about the legal structure for your business.
- Include reference(s) to a minimum of one scholarly source to support your response.