Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary in which you articulate elements of leadership using the following criteria:
- Examine your individual, essential elements of leadership and management.
- Differentiate between leadership and management roles, and provide specific examples from the text, literature, or personal example.
Cite at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text (be certain to include the web link for your test in your citations).
******NOTE: Here is the web link I took my test on to put in the citations: http://www.yourleadershiplegacy.com/assessment/assessment.php
here are my test results, I don’t think you need it but just in case:
Your assessment results show that you have the characteristics of these types of leaders:
• Ambassador – your score is 14 points out of 25
• Advocate – your score is 7 out of 25
• People Mover – your score is 12 out of 25
• Truth-Seeker – your score 16 out of 25
• Creative builder – your score is 13 out of 25
• Experienced guide – your score is 16 out of 25
*****Please make sure there is no plagiarism and that majority of the paper is in your own words and not all from the web. The professor will be checking to see how much is web based and in your own words.******