Developing a Closure Plan
This week, you’ll create the closure plan. The project turned out to be successful with a few minor issues that must be addressed in the Project Post-Implementation Evaluation Report under Lessons Learned. The issues were as follows:
- Not all 100 computers were licensed to run the new software
- The staff were resistant to the change and did not want to attend training
- The IT department could not remove the old computers because there was no place to store them
Analyze the critical success factors, and state their conclusion and the lessons learned.
- Create the report in 800-words in a Microsoft Word document; save it as W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.docx.
- Submit the document to the Submissions Area by the due dateassigned.