Using the Learning Resource Center, Concorde’s resource library- https://www.galepages.com/miss22358 (Links to an external site.), and other academically appropriate sources compare contrasting attitudes on a controversial subject.
- Choose clear elements or features for comparison.
- Develop an essay with emphasis on comparison and/or contrast.
- Using APA formatting, in a 1- to 2-page paper, write an essay comparing two contrasting attitudes on a controversial subject. You may want to contrast your views with those of someone else, or contrast the way you felt about the subject in the past with the way you feel right now.
- Make sure you proofread and revise your essay before submitting.
- The use of outside resources is strongly recommended, and all papers must be cited and written in APA format.