- Investigate the micro-environment as part of the situation analysis for your company.
- Summaries the macro-environment variable your company needs to monitor when operating the digital marketing campaign. (two or three variables for each force are sufficient)
- Technological forces.
- Legal forces.
- Economic forces.
- Political forces.
- Social forces.
- Competitors analysis
- Suppliers and/or Digital Marketing intermediaries.
- Customers’ persona.
Part 2, around (1000) words: Due week 10. on 05/11/2020. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 4, 5 & 6)
- Devise a digital marketing strategy for your campaign. (refer to figure 4.5, page 147 or ch4, slide 9)
- Summaries the marketing mix best suitable for your campaign. (refer to ch5)
- Product variables
- Price variables
- Place variables
- Promotion variables
- Process variables
- How can you implement relationship marketing for your campaign? (refer to ch6)
- Could you create a virtual community? And how does it help the relationship marketing.
- Could you use digital media to support customers’ advocacy? And how?
Part 3, around (1000) words: Due week 13. on 26/11/2020. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 7, 8, 9 &10) – For legal reasons, you will not actually create business profiles and launch a campaign on different platforms. You will merely write the proposed plan and the expected results and accumulated costs, using real facts from the chosen used platforms. So, do the proper research and choose wisely.
Create a campaign for your company to launch, starting January 2021 till December, that will be active for 12 months. Marketing budget: SR 450,000 to spend on digital advertising media over the next 12 months. The budget also includes up to SR 340,500 for advertising creative and content development, and for the company to manage the program.