the management task
Attached is the paper you just have to create the audiovisual part.
Imagine management at your future workplace tasks you with making a formal presentation to your team discussing a workplace ethical dilemma they might face. You consider an appropriate professional code of conduct, but only to the extent that it might offer useful guidance in this situation. The central task is to help everyone work together productively in resolving tricky issues.
For this assessment, fulfill the management task and create an audiovisual presentation that applies a professional code of ethics to common workplace situations. Submit your work as a narrated visual presentation in the courseroom submission box. You may develop a series of annotated PowerPoint slides, for example, using Kaltura to record the audio portion of your work. If you are more familiar with other presentation software, you may use that, so long as your submission satisfies all of the required elements of the assessment.
Include the following in your narrated visual presentation:
- Apply a professional code of ethics to this workplace situation.
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of the selected professional code of ethics.
- Explain methods for resolving ethical disagreements productively.
- Describe areas of one’s personal disagreement with professional standards.
Note: Include in your presentation slides or annotations a full APA-style citation of any quotation or paraphrase from the professional code or other sources you choose to employ.
Your instructor may provide video feedback on your work, in addition to completing the official scoring guide for the assignment.
Submit this assessment to your ePortfolio.
- Communication: Create an audiovisual presentation that applies a professional code of ethics to common workplace situations.
- Media presentation: Create a minimum of 6 slides, 12 minutes total in length, with notes or a transcript to ensure accessibility to everyone. Upload the presentation.
- Resources: There is no minimum number of resources required; however, use your judgment to ensure your topic is thoroughly researched.
- APA guidelines: Ensure resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
- Font and font size: Use a font of appropriate size and weight for presentation, generally 24–28 points for headings and no smaller than 18 points for bullet-point text.