You must design a strategic plan for organizational continuous improvement or growth based on your design of an experiment and analysis of data.
Your final paper should consist of the following components:
- An executive summary with a brief overall summary of results and recommendations for further action
- Statement of the problem and hypotheses
- A brief overview of your design
- A brief overview of your data analysis results with supporting tables, charts, and narratives (e.g., focus on only the key insights, you do not need to show charts or tables pertaining to data cleaning or testing of assumptions).
- A discussion of your strategic plan pertaining to an organizational change, supported by the results of your study
- What needs to change and why including a discussion of how this strategy is aligned with the overall organizational strategy
- How the change will be implemented (who, what, when), including how the key performance indicators (e.g., the variables that you analyzed in your experiment) will be monitored and progress will be communicated
- Overall summary or conclusions
Length: 15-20 page paper, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.