- You have been hired to implement the CRM system for WeLoveVideo, Inc. Part of your job is to propose and recommend a project approach based on several models. A meeting is scheduled for next week with the WeLoveVideo, Inc. CIO to discuss your recommendations on the project approach.
Prepare for this meeting by developing a 6- to 8–slide multimedia-rich presentation that:
- Explains the typical phases that comprise an entire systems project for waterfall and Agile SDLCs
- Illustrates differences in documentation produced for waterfall and Agile SDLCs, with an explanation as to why it would or would not be used
- Explains stakeholder expectations that should be set based on the chosen SDLC
- Outlines the pros and cons associated with each waterfall and Agile SDLC and when to use each
- Creates a graphic summary or chart comparing waterfall and Agile for the WeLoveVideo, Inc. CRM project, including features, team, delivery, and feedback
- Lists attributes within WeLoveVideo, Inc. that would dictate your recommendation on the type of SDLC you would lean toward
- Includes two references formatted in APA style
- Write a 1- to 2-page executive summary to accompany your presentation that:
- Includes your SDLC recommendation and references to support your recommendation.