SIB 429 Strategy management case study
Answer the following question.
- Identify the driving forces in the robotic vacuum industry. Which of these forces appears to be the strongest? Where does the industry appear to be headed as a result of these forces?
- What are iRobot’s competitive and resource strengths, and what opportunities do you identify? What notable weaknesses and threats are facing the company? Assess the combined impact of these forces on iRobot’s future profitability.
- Describe iRobot’s business strategy. Does it appear well-suited for the company in 2018?
- iRobot has the largest market share in a growing market, but does the company have a competitive advantage? A sustainable advantage? What additional strategies could the company adopt to secure or sustain competitive advantage?
- Which of iRobot’s competitors presents that greatest competitive threat? Why? Support your answer.
- From the provided financial data, what is iRobot’s financial condition? What do the financial statements suggest about the company’s future? If present trends continue, where do you see iRobot in the next few years?
- What advice would you offer to CEO Angle to improve iRobot’s market position and profitability. Support your decision.
Please type your answer under each question when you create a google doc. copy and paste the question first and then type your answer below each question. I have attached the case with images.