This week, we learned about one of our most vital resources, water. We also learned about the atmosphere and nutrient pollution. For your Unit 4 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum 1000 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below. Use at least three scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format.
- Over 70% of the earth’s surface is covered by water. What percentage of that water is fresh and why is most fresh water unavailable for direct use by organisms?
- Describe the zones of aquifers and how the water table changes over time.
- Discuss freshwater wetlands. Name three types and describe their function in nature.
- Describe littoral, photic, benthic, and pelagic zones in the ocean.
- Discuss the four layers of the atmosphere.
- What are the effects of excessive nutrient pollution in surface water ways?