Prior to reading this part 1, please read the Part 2 assignment and understand what the assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the Part 2 assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to complete part 1.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research six (6) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your upcoming PA 2 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your PART 2 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
● In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
● Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
● Repeat for a total of six (6) peer-reviewed sources.
Write 3-6 pages APA formatted paper addressing the following questions (and include at least six  peer-reviewed sources). Provide examples.
- What skills and traits have been found to be relatively good predictors of success for business-to-business institutional sales?
- What skills and traits have been found to be relatively good predictors of success for jobs involving the sale of services?
- Compare the salesperson characteristics most important in trade selling versus missionary selling.
- Compare the salesperson characteristics most important in technical selling versus new business selling.
- Respond to the statement, “Good salespeople are born not made.”