Review the below table. Suzie has an issue. She can either move to NY or FL and needs to review some data that her agent gave her. The agent reviewed house prices and crime ratings for houses that Suzie would be interested in based on her selection criteria. She wants to live in an area with lower crime but wants to know a few things:she gave you some additional information that you need to consider:
- She has $100,000 to put down for the house.
- If she moves to NY she will have a job earning $120,000 per year.
- If she moves to FL she will have a job earning $75,000 per year.
- She wants to know the following:
- On average what location will she be able to pay off her house first based on average housing prices and income she will receive?
- Where should she move and why? Please show graphics and thoroughly explain your answer here based on the new information provided above.