Risk Assessment in project proposal
In this assignment, you are required to complete sections 2 and 3 of the project plan. Refer to your unit lesson (from this unit and last unit) and required unit resources to advance your project plan. Create the sections listed below.
- Risk Assessment: Include evidence of the risk assessment. The section is divided into subsections on identification of risks, analysis (assessment of risk probability and consequences), and mitigation strategies.
- 2.1 Risk Identification: Describe all relevant risk variables for the project, including a brief description of the risk variable and the ways in which it is likely to affect the project.
- 2.2 Assessment of Probability and Consequence (Qualitative): Include a qualitative risk assessment matrix in this space. Give evidence of how you arrived at this assessment.
- 2.3 Assessment of Probability and Consequence (Quantitative): Include a quantitative assessment of probability and consequences, clearly identifying the criteria used for determining both probability of failure and consequence of failure.
- 2.4 Mitigation Strategies: Identify individual mitigation strategies for each high-priority risk factor. Briefly specify actions to be taken in order to accomplish the strategy.
- Quality Management Report: In this section, be sure to define what quality means for your project from both a product and process standpoint. Include your project quality standards and expectations both internally and for the customer, the metrics and measures for success, and critical success factors. How will you monitor quality throughout the project? Who will be responsible?
This assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title page and reference page. Be sure to use proper APA formatting. Citations are not required; however, if outside sources are used, make certain to provide in-text citations and references in APA format. For more elaboration on what you should include in your project plan, refer to pp. 539–542 in your textbook.
.doc file | APA | Presentation | 2 pages, Double spaced