Conversations about religion are often considered tenuous in today’s culture. However, most religions have more commonalities than differences. This assignment provides the opportunity to learn about a religion with which you are not familiar.
Choose from the list below a religion that is NOT your own: (Choose Buddhism)
- An Ancient Egyptian belief
- Greek or Roman Polytheism
- A Native American religion
To start a blog post, click the assignment title on this page, or navigate to the Blogs page in the course navigation menu at the left.
In your post, include:
- Describe three features or tenets of the chosen religion.
- Mention any written works and prophets.
- Share how this religion compares to your beliefs.
Be careful to communicate your ideas in a professional manner. Be respectful and aware of any language that may be perceived as offensive to others.