The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on the weekly concepts learned in the course.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- CO1: Integrate evidence-based and research to support advancement of holistic nursing care in diverse healthcare settings. (PO 1,4)
- CO2: Integrate knowledge related to evidence-based practice and person-centered care to improve health outcome. (PO 1, 2)
- CO3: Demonstrate professional and personal growth through a spirit of inquiry, scholarship, and service in diverse healthcare settings. (PO 3, 4)
- CO4: Develop knowledge related to research and evidence-based practice as a basis for designing and critiquing research studies. (PO 1, 5)
- CO5: Analyze research findings and evidence-based practice to advance holistic care initiatives that promote positive healthcare outcomes. (PO 1, 2, 5)
- Document includes reflections from all weeks 1-8: To complete the assignment, students will need to copy the reflections they entered into the weekly reflection threads from weeks 1-8 into one double-spaced Word document and submit the document to the dropbox.
- Formatting: Document should be in APA format
- Includes a title page in APA format
- Document is double spaced
- Each week’s reflection is labeled with a level 1 heading listing the week number
- Only include a reference page if references were cited in the body of the reflections. If a reference page is included, it is in APA format.
Week 8 Reflection
Write 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on your learning for the week and add to your reflection document. Guiding questions are provided or you may write about what you felt was most significant to you for the week.
- What is your personal plan to promote lifelong personal and professional growth in the use of evidence-based practice?
- Do you have any plans to disseminate the information you found to support your project in this course?