Make a SOAP Note Not a narrative essay: Assessing Neurological Symptoms
Note: Your Discussion post should be in the SOAP Note format, rather than the traditional narrative style Discussion posting format. Refer to the Comprehensive SOAP Template in the attachments below for guidance.
CASE: Numbness and Pain
A 47-year-old obese female complains of pain in her right wrist, with tingling and numbness in the thumb and index and middle fingers for the past 2 weeks. She has been frustrated because the pain causes her to drop her hair-styling tools.
With regard to the case study you were assigned:
· Review this week’s Learning Resources, and consider the insights they provide about the case study.
· Consider what history would be necessary to collect from the patient in the case study you were assigned.
· Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate to gather more information about the patient’s condition. How would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
· Identify at least five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
Address all these in the SOAP Note not an Narrative Essay (Follow the SOAP Note Template on the attachment):
1. A description of the health history you would need to collect from the patient in the case study to which you were assigned.
2. Explain what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate and how the results would be used to make a diagnosis.
3. List five different possible conditions for the patient’s differential diagnosis, and justify why you selected each.
REMINDER:Please make a SOAP NOTE for this case. Make your own patient’s data, applicable health history, review of systems, P.E., labs, differential diagnosis, final diagnosis etc. Incorporate the data from the case in the SOAP note that you will do… This is not a narrative essay ok…. I need SOAP note (Nurse Practitioner/RN/MD makes SOAP note)… Be guided with the SOAP Note in the template… Don’t copy paste. Formulate your own… Don’t forget to cite the Five Differential diagnosis and have Reference lists too. Rank the differential diagnosis from most to least likely… Expand more your ideas in explaining the diagnosis not only one or two sentences
There are no bids yet.
All Rights Reserved, Dataedy.com 2020