- Evaluate Human Resource Management. Why do organizations need HR Management?
- Specify the four types of Organizational Assets and why these are important to Human Capital?
- List and explain four out of the seven HR management functions.
- Explain how to manage a talent surplus and list the four components associated to this.
- Analyze the effects of motivation. Why is it important for HR to understand motivation?
- Specifically discuss the myths and realities associated to retention.
- Explain the six key drivers of retention.
- Evaluate retention assessment and metrics. What are the three key components? Provide an explanation of each.
- Design a written description of total rewards. What are the three typical types of compensation and the percentages?
- Explain Intangible, Tangible indirect and Tangible direct as it relates to the elements of total rewards.
- Explain the two factors associated to Compensation Fairness and Equity.
- Strategic recruiting involves:
- Differentiate between Labor Markets and Recruiting.
- In order to make recruiting more effective, consider the following recruiting activities:
- Analyze the importance of the selection process. What are the key responsibilities?
- Define and provide an example of selection criterion
- Compare and contrast reliability versus validity.
- List the primary roles for HR departments.
- Explain the importance of exit interviews.
- Compare and contrast Talent Acquisition versus Recruiting.
Project Completion deadline
April 16, 2021