1. The nurse is observing a healing ceremony performed by people of the American Indian culture. What is a characteristic of this ceremony?
c. Herbal teas
d. Hallucinogenic plants
2. A patient of the American Indian culture tells the nurse that the medicine man is consulted when an illness develops. How does a person become a medicine man?
a. Know the interrelationships between people, the earth, and the universe
b. Understand the ways of plants and animals
c. Perform special ceremonies
d. All of the above.
3. What is the difference between the modern physician and the medicine man when determining the cause of an illness?
a. The medicine man looks for the physical cause of the problem
b. The medicine man looks for the spiritual cause of the problem
c. The medicine man studies the patient’s past medical history to determine the cause of the illness
d. The medicine man studies the dietary practices of the person being seen
4. In which American Indian tribe are meditation and herbs used to create a trance to provide the vision of the evil that causes an illness?
5. Which Navajo American Indian divination method will women practice to diagnose the cause of a disease?
c. Motion in the hand
There are no bids yet.
All Rights Reserved, Dataedy.com 2020