Please Answer below 7 questions in a separate WORD and ppt doc as required in the question
Topic: I love you virus
1)Submit a brief abstract describing your final project in 200 -250 words (Sample- https://writing.wisc.edu/handbook/assignments/posterpresentations/).
2)Submit final project materials. 500-700 word, double spaced, written in APA format, showing sources and a bibliography Sample: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/purdue_owl.html)
3) 12 slides not including a reference list. If you use images, you must provide proper attribution. Be focused and provide something your peers will find useful not what we could find on a Wikipedia page.
Topic: Disaster Recovery
1) Defend a topic for your final project. Write 500 words or more explaining why this topic is important for your peers to understand. Be focused and specific. Look into the general topic provided in the list below to find something new and interesting to write about. You should do a deep dive into a topic. Do not do a survey. Make use of academic rederences such as you can find in (https://libguides.nec.edu/az.php)not Google
Use at least five sources. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources.
Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format. It is important that you use your own words, that you cite your sources
2) A twelve minute powerpoint presentation with at least 12 slides not including a reference list. If you use images, you must provide proper attribution. Be focused and provide something your peers will find useful not what we could find on a Wikipedia page.
3) An annotated reference list of at least five references. Annotations are notes. In this case write two paragraphs about each source. The first is a summary of what the source informs and the second is why it is valuable.
4) A one page single spaced summary of what you learned in this project. it should be written in essay format with no bullet or numbered lists. It must include quotes from your sources which must be surrounded by quotation marks and cited in-line. It must have an informative title which should not be too broad but should focus attention on your topic.
There are no bids yet.
All Rights Reserved, Dataedy.com 2020