Please provide quantitative and qualitative research for any peer-reviewed, academic research article covering all the below 4 sections separately for qualitative and quantitative approach. – APA Format
Please provide quantitative and qualitative research for any peer-reviewed, academic research article covering all the below sections separately for qualitative and quantitative approach.
Quantitative approach covering below 5 Sections and Qualitative approach covering 5 sections for the article
1. Introduction/Background: Provide context for the research article. What led the author(s) to write the piece? What key concepts were explored? Were there weaknesses in prior research that led the author to the current hypothesis or research question?
2. Methodology: Describe how the data was gathered and analyzed. What research questions or hypotheses were the researcher trying to explore? What statistical analysis was used?
3. Study Findings and Results: What were the major findings from the study? Were there any limitations?
4. Conclusions:: Evaluate the article in terms of significance, research methods, readability and the implications of the results. Does the piece lead into further study? Are there different methods you would have chosen based on what you read? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article in terms of statistical analysis and application? (This is where a large part of the rubric is covered.)
1. Please use APA formatting include intext citations. Submit original work. Plagiarism free content
2. There are no hard word counts as long as you cover the basic guidelines/sections.