1. Discuss: Define Work and Power.
2. Define the types of Energy and provide examples.
3. Discuss the Fundamental Law of the Conservation of Energy and its ramification. How does the Conservation of Energy impact the environment?
4. Explain and summarize the Kinetic Molecular Theory. Explain the concept of solids, liquids, and gases.
5. Explain the relationship between temperature, volume, and heat
6. Explain in your own words, the first and second law of Thermodynamics.
- Discuss: the core concept of sound and how sound is propagated
- Discussed the characteristics of waves (velocity, refraction, reflection, constructive and destructive interference
- Discussed the concept of Resonance
- Discussed the concept of the nature of electricity and its characteristics
- Describe how electricity converts to power and work
- Explain the danger associated with electricity and some of the safety precautions one can take
- Differentiate between series and parallel circuits and why this is important.
Make sure you follow the APA rules specifically to document your in-text citation and your reference page.