See the attached case (M6A1 Fluormatic part 1) and answer the Critical Thinking and Ethical Decision Making question/s that follow the case summary in the attachment Note: some online research may prove helpful.
The holder in due course provision can mean different things in the UCC and in state laws.
Look at https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/3-302
Then, read about the same provision in the https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleXV/Chapter106/Article3/Section3-302
Next, examine https://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs4.asp?DocName=081000050HArt.+3+Pt.+3&ActID=2301&ChapterID=66&SeqStart=26500000&SeqEnd=27800000
Then, respond to the following items:
- Compare the UCC version of the holder in due course doctrine with the holder in due course provision in Massachusetts.
- How is the latter similar or different from the UCC provision?
- Compare Illinois version to that of the UCC.
- How is Illinois’ doctrine similar or different from the UCC provision?
Bankruptcy law has been a topic for debate for the US Government. Go online to read https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna25586249#.XBpthJWouHs
Then search the Internet for additional information about his proposed reforms.
Respond to the following items:
- Give arguments either in support or opposition to the Obamas proposals.
- In your reasoning, be sure to reference the impact of the most recent changes in bankruptcy law.
Each part must be a page in length and have its own sources cited in APA format.