This week’s journal article was focused on how information and communication innovation drives change in educational settings. The key focus of the article was how technology-based leadership has driven the digital age. Also, that the role of technology leadership incorporates with the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM).
- AKCIL, U., ALTINAY, Z., DAGLI, G., & ALTINAY, F. (2019). The Role of Technology Leadership: Innovation for School Leadership in Digital Age. ELearning & Software for Education, 2, 323. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=edb&AN=135939718&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
In this paper, address the following key concepts:
- Define TAM and the components.
- Note how TAM is impacting educational settings.
- Give an overview of the case study presented and the findings.
Be sure to use the Google Scholar source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
- 4 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles