Team Strategies & Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety (STEPPS)
· Team Stepps is relevant to interprofessional leadership and the health care field on which to focus your paper. The following are some potential topics to consider:
Write a 3- to 5 (page count does not include title and reference page) page paper that includes the following:
· Section 1: Introduction
· Section 2: Significance of the topic (based on literature that speaks to the relevancy of the concept selected in terms of interprofessional leadership)
· Section 3: Review of the literature related to the concept that you select (current best practices, positive or negative impact on leadership or health care organizations, etc.)
· Section 4: Application to nursing (e.g., implications or consequences for nursing leaders)
· Section 5: Conclusion
· * Put headings on every section.
· *Please utilize my resources below at least three references on the list and you can add more at least 3 or more from your own resources (Citation/references must be 5 years old between 2011 and 2016)…
· Marquis, B. L., & Huston, C. J. (2015). Leadership roles and management functions in nursing: Theory and application (8th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
o Chapter 19 “Organizational, Interpersonal, and Group Communication”
Chapter 19 covers many aspects of the communication process, including group communication. As you read this chapter, focus on the stages of group development (forming, storming, norming, performing) and group dynamics (group task roles, group building and maintenance roles, problematic roles). Consider how you can apply these concepts as you engage in group work.