I am working on a 8 – 10 page project about the expansion of Nordstrom to Chile. The previous parts have been completed and now 3 pages are missing which should include the following:
C. Financial impact. This section should discuss the project’s most likely financial implications and the consolidated financial projection with and without the project. Be sure to:
- Project the incremental, annual, and cumulative cash benefits and outflows associated with the proposed expansion for the next seven to 10 years, using a spreadsheet or other relevant presentation vehicle to support your narrative. Be sure to justify your assumptions and methodology based on sound microeconomic and financial principles. For example, what assumptions have you made about demand, price, volume, capital purchase costs, incremental hiring, and so on?
- Develop a consolidated financial projection of revenue, pretax income, and cash flow for the overall business, over that same number of years, both with and without the proposed investment. Use a spreadsheet or other relevant presentation vehicle to support your narrative, being sure to describe any relevant assumptions.
- Financing: In this section, compare the proposed loan to alternative financing methods. Specifically:
- Weigh the pros and cons of raising money using internal financing mechanisms versus seeking funding through global capital markets via loans, commercial paper, bonds, or equity financing. Which might be viable alternatives should the loan not be approved? Support your answer with appropriate research and evidence.
- Assess the viability of a business combination as a mechanism for expanding into the new market. Is this a reasonable option for the company? Why or why not? Support your answer with appropriate research and evidence.
- Track Record: Use this section to persuade the lender that you are credit-worthy. You must:
- Convincingly argue that your organization is on solid financial footing, and thus at a low risk for default, supporting your argument with appropriate financial statements, ratios, and other indicators of financial performance and health.
- Convincingly argue for your organization’s trustworthiness, providing credible evidence of legal and ethical financial behavior. For example, this might include recent audit results; credit history; absence of significant lawsuits, recalls, or regulatory judgments; or other evidence designed to show that the company holds itself to the highest legal and ethical standards
what I currently have in the word document is the investment project pages 4-11 (7pages). The assignment that I submitted to you is the Justification. Both the investment project and the justification should total 8-10 pages. Therefore, no more than about 3 pages for the Justification (which is the assignment attached).
Justification: Financial Impact: Expansion
Justification: Financial Impact: Consolidated
I would say use a chart for these two sections.
approximately 2-3 references or enough sources to support assumptions and projections
The project MUST include the following:
– The presentation of the appropriate data in a spreadsheet.
– Charts for the Financial Impact, extended and consolidated, should also be presented.
– 2 – 3 academic sources
Please note that these resources DO NOT COUNT towards the 3 full page minimum but they MUST be included. The rubric and ALL the previous documents that have been completed thus far.
The paper is done, I attached the paper for revise and fix the part you see need fix it. Fix all the parts the paper you see according to requirements.
I need the sheet complete properly as you see in the requirements. Complete properly this please and on time because I don’t have more time. If you can upload both assignment before the deadline, I will tip you generously.
Please only bid the question if you can handle the deadline and both works. Please be carefully with all the requirements, follow and read carefully each part for both assignments.