Add a section to the paper you submitted in Module 1. In 4–5 pages, address the following:
· Identify and describe at least two competing needs impacting your selected healthcare issue/stressor.–
· Describe a relevant policy or practice in your organization that may influence your selected healthcare issue/stressor.
· Critique the policy for ethical considerations and explain the policy’s strengths and challenges in promoting ethics.–
· Recommend one or more policy or practice changes designed to balance the competing needs of resources, workers, and patients while addressing any ethical shortcomings of the existing policies. Be specific and provide examples.
· Cite evidence that informs the healthcare issue/stressor and/or the policies and provide two scholarly resources in support of your policy or practice recommendations.–Written Expression and Formatting – Paragraph Development and Organization:
Paragraphs make clear points that support well-developed ideas, flow logically, and demonstrate continuity of ideas. Sentences are carefully focused—neither long and rambling nor short and lacking substance. A clear and comprehensive purpose statement and introduction is provided which delineates all required criteria.–
Written Expression and Formatting – English writing standards:
Correct grammar, mechanics, and proper punctuation–
Written Expression and Formatting – The paper follows correct APA format for title page, headings, font, spacing, margins, indentations, page numbers, parenthetical/in-text citations, and reference list.–