Select a current job posting that you would consider applying for. Write a 300-word analysis of the job description that includes details as to the extent to which the position fulfills certain criteria.
Use APA formatting.
- Mental/physical tasks involved (ranging from judging, planning and managing to cleaning, lifting, etc.)
- How the job will be done (the methods and equipment to be used)
- Reason the job exists (including an explanation of job goals and how they relate to other positions in the company)
- Qualifications needed (training, knowledge, skills, and personality traits)
||Tips for analyzing a job description
- The job description is basically an outline of how the job fits in to the company and should include the job’s goals, responsibilities, and duties
- Write down the job title and whom that person will report to
- Develop a job statement or summary describing the position’s duties
- Define how the job relates to other positions in the company
- List any education requirements, desired experience and specialized skills or knowledge required.
- Include salary range and benefits
- List any physical or other special requirements associated with the job, as well as any occupational hazards