Visit a Dissertation Database, and locate an interesting topic related/ in Information Technology in Global Economy. As we are getting closer to start looking into dissertation, you will need to choose a topic in your first dissertation, so it is essential to start preparing. Here we will work on a something to get familiar with it.
Here are some pointers that will help critically evaluate some viable topics.
- Is the topic attainable for a first-time dissertation student?
- Is the problem rooted in the literature?
- Is the research empirical, i.e., is there a survey, is there an interview guide, has the data been
analyzed via some statistical tool?
- Is there a theoretical model or framework discussed?
Discuss the topic, the problem the model has been used in the research, and any present findings.
Do not read the entire dissertation, as the abstract and chapter one introduction should give a clear understanding of the research.
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the Google Scholar) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
Initial post: 1000 words
Repose post: 500 words*2