Week 7 Assignment – Case Study: Implementation Strategies
Use the Week 7 Case Study Template [DOCX] to complete this assignment.
Your proposed information system is still a contender. The executives, however, are asking whether it is too limited to prevent the shadow IT projects that continue to take place throughout the organization.
They believe that you have considered what the organization does now, but how will your system adapt to new products and processes? The following video is an example of two companies – Apple and Google – adapting new products and processes in spite of multiple challenges.
- How Apple and Google Formed one of Tech’s Most Powerful Partnerships. (8:03).
- You’ll have to quell their fears, so it’s time for another memo. Please focus on these points:
- Identify any significant changes that your organization might reasonably make in its product offerings in the next three years. Explain the competitive benefits of this change.
- Explain how your information system addresses or can adapt to the introduction of these new product offerings.
- Give one reason why capabilities for the new product offerings should or should not be incorporated in the initial information system design. Justify your reason.
- This memo should be 3–5 pages long.
If you use sources to support your writing for this assignment, choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Determine how information systems influence organizational strategies to improve decision making.
YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE LINKS IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR TO REVIEW