- Observe a virtual or face-to-face activity of the culture you have chosen to study (e.g., attend a religious service; take a tour of the group’s community; or attend a gathering, festival, culture-themed play, tour, or exhibit).
- Make note of the insights you have about the culture as you observe the activity. Consider the degree to which your insights align with your initial perceptions about the culture and why or why not.
- Identify the activity you observed.
- Describe 2–3 insights you had about the culture as a result of observing the activity.
- Explain the degree to which these insights align with your initial perceptions of the culture and why or why not.
Culture: Asian culture.