DataedySolution is marketplace where Employers (Students) meets with Freelancers (Tutors)
- As an Employer, you can post projects/homework and find the suitable Freelancer to work their projects.
- As a Freelancers, you can find and apply for jobs and earn income.
Here is a Step-by-Step Guide of How it Works
- Login or Sign-up for an Employer Account
2. Post a Project/Homework
- Click “Post your Homework” button and Fill the details of your Homework/Project
- Choose your Budget, Time Needed (Urgency), Subject & Skills
3. Receive Bids
- You will receive bids from Online Tutors/Freelancers (These are vetted Tutors)
- You can also invite your preferred Tutor/Freelancer
4. Accept a Bid
- Review the bids and “Accept Bid” of the best tutor based on their Bid Price, Skills & Reputation
- Our system uses Credit to hire Tutors/Freelancers. 1Credit = $1(USD)
- If you have credit in your account, you can use it to hire your selected tutor/freelancer.
- If you do not have enough credit, you will be prompted to “Buy Credit”, equal to the Bid Price of your Tutor/freelancer.
- After buying credit, now you can use it to “Accept Bid” and select your best tutor.
NB/ By Buying credit, you deposit the money with Escrow, which you will release only if you are satisfied with the work of the tutor.
5. Open the Workspace
- Once you accept bid, a Workspace Platform opens, where you can have further discussion regarding the project.
- Here, you can share private messages and files.
6. Completed project
- Once the Tutor/Freelancer is done, he will upload the work on Workspace
- If you are satisfied with this project, click “Finish” button and write a Review for the freelancer/Tutor. (This will also release payment to Freelancer/Tutor)
- If not satisfied with the work, you can request tutor to do Amendments, or you can click the “Close” button to send a dispute to the admin