How does NAFTA and USMCA differs?
- Creates level playing field for American workers, including improved rules of origin for automobiles, trucks, other products, and disciplines on currency manipulation.
- Benefits American farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses by modernizing and strengthening food and agriculture trade in North America.
- New protections for U.S. intellectual property, and ensuring opportunities for trade in U.S. services.
- New chapters covering Digital Trade, Anti-Corruption, and Good Regulatory Practices
- Ensures that Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SME) benefit from the Agreement.