HA4120D – Management of Continuum Care Services
Assignment 06: Governance, Leadership, and Integration
Prepare a 3-4 page, double-spaced (cite 3-4 reliable sources) that addresses the following:
• Elect an integrated healthcare organization that you are familiar with.
• Discuss the overall relationship between the governing body and administration.
• Discuss the regulations concerning the governing body.
• Discuss the responsibilities of the governing body (develop mission/operational strategies, determine programs and services and monitor them, provide adequate resources and oversee effective management, ensure legal and ethical integrity of the organization, etc.).
• Discuss functions of administration and specific responsibilities of the CEO.
• Discuss the role of leadership in long-term care.
• Detail potential problem areas in the board-administration relationship.
• Detail financing integration strategies used in the coordination of care within your selected Integrated Health System.
• Address the concept of vision and how administrators and board members can work together to share a common vision within their organization.
Long-Term Care-Vitalsource Bookselffirstname.lastname@example.org-Password-#magicMAN61