Q1. Fundamental questions for a survey research need to be answered at the design stage are:
- What sort of survey are you contemplating?
- What sort of respondent are you targeting?
- What questions do you want answers to?
- What response categories are you contemplating?
- What sequence of questions should you pursue?
- What is the layout of the survey instrument?
- How will the sample be selected?
Develop an example of your own on Survey research by answering to all the above questions for a quality design.(2 Marks)
Q2. What do you understand by Archival Research? Please visit SDL and briefly bring out at least 5 historical events available in the Archives and draw your conclusion on archival research.(1 Mark)
Q3. American Psychological Association (APA) and Modern Language Association (MLA) are the two common styles of writing your research work.
Explore from website the two methods and explain why it is important to maintain these formats (1 Mark)