- Individual task
- Students should read the Harvard Business School case study entitled ‘Investments: Delineating an Efficient Portfolio’ and answer the following questions. Students should note that the risk of the portfolio should not be more than 10% per year. Students should use the dataset in the Stock Spreadsheet for their calculations.
- Key contextual elements should include risk diversification, portfolio theory, efficient frontier, Sharpe ratio, correlation analysis, risk and return.
- General instructions:
o Make a two-asset portfolio and examine how risk is diversified.
o Make an efficient multiple-asset portfolio.
o Make an efficient multiple-asset portfolio and analyze the effect of adding a risk-free asset to a portfolio containing risky assets.
- Title page, written body, along with a bibliography of any written references, images, or diagrams used (if applicable). NOTE: Formal Written Reports must include a Title Page, Table of Contents, and Appendix if needed.
- Formal Written Report saved and uploaded to Moodle in PDF format. Formalities:
- Word count: 1000/1500 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total word count.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.