Chapter 5: Exercise 1
What is the difference between the Internet and the World Wide Web? Create at least three statements that identify the differences between the two.
Chapter 6: Exercise 6 & 7
6. Find the information security policy at your place of employment or study. Is it a good policy? Does it meet the standards outlined in the chapter?
7. How diligent are you in keeping your own information secure? Review the steps listed in the chapter and comment on your security status.
Chapter 7: Exercise 2
2. Do some independent research on Nicholas Carr (the author of “IT Doesn’t Matter”) and explain his current position on the ability of IT to provide a competitive advantage.
Chapter 8: Exercise 2
2. Review the return policies at your favorite retailer, then answer this question. What information systems do you think would need to be in place to support their return policy?
Chapter 9: Exercise 3
3. How is the IT function organized in your school or place of employment? Create an organization chart showing how the IT organization fits into your overall organization. Comment on how centralized or decentralized the IT function is.
Chapter 10: Exercise 1
1. Which software-development methodology would be best if an organization needed to develop a software tool for a small group of users in the marketing department? Why? Which implementation methodology should they use? Why?
need 300 words to each excercise questions with no plagrism