Task 2: Collaboration Diagram
- a) Draw the collaboration diagram for online food ordering system. Identify minimum 3 objects and 10 message flows.
- b) Description from the given scenario point of view for the collaboration diagram. (Maximum 150 words.)
Task 3: State Diagram
- a) Draw the state diagram for the state of a book in a Library. Initially a book is ordered from the supplier on demand from members. When the book arrives, the details are entered into the system. The book is then available to be borrowed. If a copy of the book is not available then the member can reserve it. A member can keep the book for 30 days, after that period it has to be returned. Depending on the condition of the book when it is returned, it can be kept aside for repairing. If it is under repairing it becomes unavailable to borrow but can be reserved. After repairing the book again becomes available
- b) Description from the given scenario point of view for the state diagram. (Maximum 150 words.)
Task 4: Sequence Diagram
- a) Draw a sequence diagram for online shopping in a retail store. If the customer is using the website for the first time to order he/she needs to register. After login a customer can select the items and view their details. The items can be added to the shopping cart one by one. The order will be placed at the end. Once the customer wishes to place the order the system will be requesting to enter the credit card details to finalize the payment. The card details are verified from the bank. On receiving the verification of the payment the order of the customer is acknowledged and shipped.
- b) Description from the given scenario point of view for the sequence diagram. (Maximum 150 words.)
Task 5: Activity Diagram
a) Produce an Activity Diagram for check in a hotel room through booking scenario. Identify minimum three swim lanes, 10 action states and 1 decision operations. Assumptions can be made wherever needed.
b) Description from the given scenario point of view for the class diagram.
Rules & Regulations:
- All resources should be cited using CU Harvard style.
- The final assignment must have a Title page, Table of Contents, References/ bibliography usingCU Harvard Style and page numbers.
- Title Page must have Assignment Name, Module name, Session, your name, ID, and the name of the faculty.
Assignment must be computer typed.
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font – Style – Regular Font-Size-12
Heading should be with Font Size 14, Bold, Capital and Underline.