the questions below refer the two plots- click on them and they’ll open in a separate window. The first plot Displacement vs Distance is a displacement vs distance graph of a standing wave on a string fixed at both ends at time t=0. The second plot Displacement vs Time is a displacement vs time graph of a point on the standing wave in the first graph at distance = 6 ft. The graph are attached. SHOW WORK!
1) What is the wavelength of the standing wave?
2) What is the amplitude of the standing wave?
3) What is the period of the standing wave?
4) What is the frequency of the standing wave?
5) What is the wave velocity of the standing wave?