A case study of a client or patient with dementia, delirium and/or depression either as a singular condition or as co-morbidities. A full description of the physical and psychological manifestations of the condition must be developed and supported by the literature, including:
- brief history of how the case has unfolded
– issues identified
– assessment undertaken
- brief outline of pathophysiology
- any pharmacological treatments
- psychosocial requirements
- physical and psychological support
- environmental considerations
- the support of significant others
- future planning.
Students are to use the literature duly referenced to demonstrate evidence based practice, assessment and management.
The case study needs to be presented in academic style with due referencing..
The case study will need to be presented using the literature as evidence of your study around the particular needs of the client. The application of the relevant literature to the case study must form the majority of the assignment. All sources must be referenced but any identifying features of the case study are to remain anonymous to maintain privacy and confidentiality. An introduction and conclusion to the assignment is expected, as well as the reference list. Appendices if used should be referenced.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers