Those answers Hass to be taken from the book it’s going to be human physiology the ninth edition
And also I do not have a book
1. Compare excitation-contraction coupling and relaxation in cardiac and skeletal muscles.
2. Compare the action potentials of contractile cardiac muscle, autorhythmic cardiac muscle and skeletal muscle.
3. Explain the Frank-Starling law of the heart.
4. Describe the conductions of electrical signals through the heart.
5. Describe the parts of the electrocardiogram (ECG) and explain how these electrical events are related to the mechanical events of the cardiac cycle.
6. Explain the role of the autonomic divisions in control of heart rate at the cellular and molecular level.
7. Describe in detail how baroreceptor reflex demonstrates the core concept of homeostasis.
8. Explain how the Starling forces regulate bulk flow in the capillaries using the core concept of flow-down-gradients.
9. Explain the pressure changes which occur during the cardiac cycle and their relationship to the flow of blood through the heart and blood vessels
10. Explain the principles underlying the measurement of blood pressure using a sphygmomanometer
11. Explain Poiseuille’s law.
12. Explain how the autonomic nervous system influences the flow of blood to organs of the body. Make sure to include which adrenergic receptors are involved in this influence.