After you complete recording your practice interview, answer and submit in Canvas the following questions about your experience:
1. Describe how you prepared for the interview.
2. How did you feel during and after the interview? Were you nervous, confident, flustered, etc.? If you felt confident, what added to that feeling of confidence, and how could you replicate it? If you felt nervous, how might you remedy that next time?
3. Which question did you feel like you gave the strongest answer to? Briefly summarize the question and answer here, and describe why it worked so well.
4. Similarly, which answer was your weakest? Briefly describe the question and answer. How could you improve this answer in the future?
5. How can you use this experience to improve your next interview?