Organization and planning skills
- Describe a specific situation which illustrates how you set objectives to reach a goal.
Tell me about a time when you had to choose between two or more important opportunities. How did you go about deciding which was most important to you?
Tell me how you normally schedule your time in order to accomplish you day –to- day tasks.
Interaction and leadership
- Tell me about an event in your past which has greatly influenced the way you relate to people.
Give a specific example that best illustrates your ability to deal with an uncooperative person.
Some people have the ability to “roll with the punches”. Describe a time when you demonstrated this skill.
Assertiveness and Motivation
- Describe several work standards that you have set for yourself in past jobs. Why are these important to you?
Tell me a time when you have experienced a lack of motivation. What caused this? What did you do about it?
Describe a situation that made you extremely angry. How did you react?
Decision making and problem Solving
- Tell me about a decision you made even though you did not have all the facts.
- Describe a situation where you have had to “stand up” for a decision you made, even though it was unpopular.