submit a 3-4 page paper answering the five questions below. Answers are expected to be a least one paragraph (if not greater in length). You will need to do research outside of your required readings. You should have at least three references for this paper. Your paper should be double-spaced in APA format using Arial 12-point font with 1” margins. There should be an introduction and a conclusion. This paper will be graded not only on content, but also grammar, spelling and structure with strict adherence to the APA format. You are required to provide a title and a reference page which do not count toward the 3-4 page requirement. The final paper is worth 100 points.
The paper will be typed double spaced in Arial using 12-point font with 1” margins in APA format. Save your paper as a doc or rtf with your name and the assignment name in the file, using Clere_Final.
- Describe the operations and functions of a police officer. Identify three contemporary strategies in policing. Which one is the most functional? Why?
- Describe probable cause. Explain what is meant by the “totality of circumstances” that is considered when making police stops.
- Discuss the effects of technology on police operations and identify legal issues associated with the use of technology.
- Provide three recommendations for improved law enforcement and citizen responses to terrorism and transnational organized crime.
- Discuss the changing context of policing in the U.S. and identify the six ongoing strategic changes of police departments. Which one(s) are the most important? Why?