Gross domestic product (GDP) is defined as the value of final goods and services that are produced in a country’s territories within a certain time period, usually a year.
In your paper,
- Assess GDP’s importance.
- Examine the shortcomings of GDP in measuring a country’s economic health?
- Discuss using GDP to evaluate the business cycle.
- Examine factors that may affect the business cycle.
- Evaluate the health of the current U.S. economy by its GDP, business cycle, and economic growth.
The Measure of Economic Health paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References Listresource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications
Get this Assignment Done for You NOW, Place an Order with Us (30% Discount)
- 100% Plagiarism Free
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- 24/7 Customer Support