About Reputa)on Ins)tute
The World’s Leading Research and Advisory Firm for Reputa<on
Founded in 1997 by Dr. Charles Fombrun and Dr. Cees van Riel, we help organiza)ons
answer the following ques)ons:
• What is my reputa)on?
• How does it compare?
• How can I improve it?
On an annual basis, we measure the reputa)ons of thousands of the world’s most
pres)gious companies using our RepTrak® framework – the world’s largest and highest
quality norma)ve reputa)on database.
Con<nuous Reputa<on Measurement & Guidance
We provide con)nuous reputa)on measurement, benchmarking and consul)ng services to
hundreds of the best-known companies globally to help them protect their reputa)ons,
analyze risks and drive compe))ve advantage.
Reputa<on Management Best Prac<ces
Through our Reputa)on Leaders Network, we bring execu)ves from 150+ global member
companies together to advance the prac)ce of reputa)on management collec)vely and for
Reputa)on Ins)tute | 20 Years of Reputa)on Leadership 5
The Global RepTrak® 100
The Global RepTrak® 100 is a study that Reputa)on Ins)tute conducts annually to measure the
reputa)on of the world’s 100 most highly-regarded and familiar global companies in 15 countries.
Included firms must meet the following qualifica)ons:
1) Have a significant economic presence in the 15 largest economies
2) Have an above average reputa)on in its home country
3) Have global familiarity over 40%
It is the largest Global reputa)on study, with ~170,000 ra)ngs collected in Q1 2017.
Respondents are qualified at 2 )ers:
• Familiarity: Respondents must be “somewhat” or “very” familiar
• RepTrak® Pulse: Respondents must complete 75% of the pulse ra)ng
The results tell us:
• Which companies are best regarded by consumers
• What drives trust and support with consumers
• How the top companies are living up to public expecta)ons
Study components include:
• RepTrak® Pulse
• Dimensions of Reputa)on and Drivers of Reputa)on
• Suppor)ve Behaviors (willingness to trust or buy)
• Brand Expressiveness
• Data by Demographic Cuts
Reputa)on Ins)tute | 20 Years of Reputa)on Leadership 6
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
RepTrak® Model: A Single Lens to Analyze and Deliver Reputa)on-Driven Strategies
RepTrak® System measures a
company’s ability to deliver on
stakeholder expecta)ons across
the 7 key ra)onal dimensions of
A company that has a strong
brand and delivers on
expecta)ons across the 7
dimensions — will earn
support from its stakeholders
About Reputa)on Ins)tute