10 slide power point presentation (everything else is included)
For Assessment 3, you selected one company from the list below and wrote a paper about their supply chain strategy and their use of forecasting and planning to develop their strategy. You may use either the same company or a different company from the list for this assessment.
- L. L. Bean.
- Johnson and Johnson.
Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to explain your selected company’s transportation and warehousing strategy to potential investors and lenders. You can research your responses in the Capella library and on the Internet.
When creating your presentation, include the following information:
- Slide 1: List the presentation title, the company name, the date, and your name.
- Slide 2: Describe the overall transportation objectives of the company.
- Slide 3: Describe and evaluate the modes of transportation that the company uses to move products from factory to customers.
- Slide 4: Identify the locations of the factories and warehouses.
- Slides 5–6: Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the locations for the organization’s factories and warehouses.
- Slide 7: Analyze the economic and political factors that can impact their transportation and warehousing network.
- Slide 8: Describe how technology is used to manage the organization’s transportation and warehousing network.
- Slide 9: Make recommendations for improving the organization’s transportation and warehousing network.
- Slide 10: List of references using APA format. Include at least three resources
You may use additional slides, if necessary. Provide your information as a bulleted list on the slides and insert explanations where applicable. Use the notes section in MS PowerPoint to add additional information and clarity to your presentation.
- Provide a minimum of three references that you used in formulating your responses.
- Verify that you have included all of the required sections in your presentation.
- Check for proper use of mechanics and apply APA standards to citation of sources.