Develop a minimum 700-word branding strategy and marketing communication plan in Microsoft®Word. This document should address at least 5 elements of the Situational Analysis and the Product, Place/Distribution, Promotion, and Price Strategies (modified below) sections of the marketing plan (from the Situational Analysis and the Product, Place/Distribution, Promotion, and Price Strategies lists below). The five elements you select should only come from the options provided below. You must include a measurement of customer loyalty and retention in your strategy document. You may include more than the minimum to provide clarity and coherence to your document.
- Situational Analysis:
- Vision, Mission, Strategic objectives, Values
- Competitor’s Strengths/Weaknesses
- Market Segments
- Product, Place/Distribution, Promotion, and Price Strategies:
- Creating a Brand Image
- Maintaining Brand Image
- Branding Concerns
- Promotion/Integrated Marketing Communication
- Advertising Strategy/Objectives
- Push and Pull
- Media Strategy
- Advertising Execution
- Public Relations/Strategies
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.