Case Discussion Questions How does a franchise system such as the one used by Two Men and a Truck create value for its global partners? Two Men and a Truck….
social media marketing
From the list below, choose a subject you would like to research. This will be the topic of your thread:
- Long-term customer loyalty and relationships
- Global marketing
- The importance of marketing research
- Defending the practice of social media marketing
- Title your thread according to your topic. Have a title page, and attach a Microsoft Word document with your thread, in addition to the normal discussion board.
- In at least 600 words, discuss your topic by addressing the following items:
- Explain the concept of the marketing management topic selected for your paper (Your textbook is a good source for this item).
- Examine at least 1 practical application/example for your topic.
- Formulate a question about your topic that your classmates will respond to.
- Have a separate heading for each of these 3 sections.
- You must respond to at least 2 of your classmates’ threads with a reply of at least 250 words. Your replies must do the following:
- Answer the question posed in the thread.
- Respond to the practical example in the thread by sharing a practical example that differs from the one in the thread.
- Reference at least 1 scholarly source for each reply.
Note about Responses: Seek to understand your classmates’ threads (including the marketing management theory, the facts presented in their posts, their points of view, and their real-world examples). Aim to communicate your own understanding of relevant facts, your values, and your perspective of the topic.
Discussion Board Forum Instructions
You will create a thread in response to one of the available topics for the forum. The thread must be at least 600 words, reference at least 2 scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook in current APA format, and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
In addition to the thread, you will reply to at least 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be least 250 words and reference at least one scholarly source in addition to the course textbook in current APA format.
American Psychological Association. Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (Current ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
Kotler, P. T., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing management (Custom 15th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson, Inc. ISBN: 9780133856460.
Few Additional Documents are attached for Help along with the GRADING RUBIC.
Please go through the Rubic before submission.