Identify subject of poems b. Understand point of view c. Communicate an informal personal response to poems d. Identify poetic devices and its effects in poems No. of Items According….
physics principles in relation to a real life situation.
Create Visual and Script Only (I can record visual and audio)
Using any slide share or movie making software, you can utilize information gathered throughout the course to create a visual travel log. This multi-media presentation will include images, video, and voice over dialogue consisting of a mix of research and original content that demonstrates your analysis of course concepts. The movie will be accompanied by a paper that supplies the dialogue for the visuals of your film.
- Three-minute video in MPEG-4 format.
- Original voice over (written) dialogue and accompanying paper.
- Images that help “tell your story.”
- 30 seconds of original video connecting your experience to your topic.
Imagine you are a writer for Physics Today (or insert whatever physics pop journal you wish), and you are to create a travel vlog for your an overseas trip. In your presentation, your editor wants you to include all relative physics concepts that you encounter in your journey.
For the heart of the presentation, your editor has deemed it essential to address the following core issues and questions:
- Identify physics principles in various real-world examples.
- Identify the use of the scientific method in a modern physical problem.
- Identify the use of classical physics principles in relation to a real life situation.
- Identify physics principles in various real-world examples, and connect to your own experience.
- Identify physics principles in various real-world examples and modern technology.
- Identify a technology that uses quantum mechanics, and connect to your own experience.