Bilbo Baggins on ‘Fakebook’! Create a Fake Facebook Profile Wall using this generator Tw eet 0 Disclaimer: This tool is for educational purposes. It is NOT affiliated with Facebook or….
impact on the environment.
- Define Potential and Kinetic energy. What are the units associated with these? Explain both types of energies with at least 5 different examples. How are they related to each other?
- Describe in detail the advantages and disadvantages of each of these energy sources: Nuclear energy, Wind energy (energy derived by using wind), Solar energy, Water energy (energy derived by using water), and Fossil fuel energy. In your opinion, which would be the best energy source both in terms of efficiency and impact on the environment.
- Describe in detail the following common forms of waves: Light waves, Sound waves, Seismic waves, Water waves. Describe the various characteristics of these different types of waves.
- Define the following characteristics of waves: Amplitude, Frequency, Wavelength, Interference, Phase Difference.
- The Electromagnetic Spectrum consists of many different waves. Discuss the properties of each of the below rays that are part of the spectrum: Gamma Rays, X-rays, Ultraviolet rays, Light waves, Infrared Radiation, Microwave, Radio waves. Discuss the application of at least 3 different types of rays in the electromagnetic spectrum.